Dogs of all sizes are welcomed warmly at our pet friendly hotel in Hot Springs, Arkansas! Every dog guest receives a special welcome gift and personalized note. Dogs may enjoy the gardens, a swim in the lake, or a nice long walk with their owners. We are also conveniently located near a variety outdoor activities for you and your pet to explore together.
One of our frequent dog guests, Lany, tells us that she gets excited when her parents turn off the interstate to head to Hot Springs. Once nearing our property, Lany begins to sing.
Read some of our pet friendly accolades:
- Lookout Point was mentioned in the Hot Springs Sentinel Record in their article on Pet Friendly Recreation in Hot Springs
- Our award winning Hot Springs, Arkansas bed and breakfast was featured in Little Pampered Dog. Read all about how it is the perfect place to bring your furry friends.
Dog Friendly Rooms
Each of our six dog-friendly rooms feature a porch with direct access to our gardens.
The dog lodging fee is $25 per dog per night. Dogs must be:
- Sociable, and not disruptive to other guests
- Up to date on vaccinations
- On flea/tick prevention
- Fully house broken (Using a pee pad does NOT constitute being potty-trained, and will not be accepted at the inn)
If you are not taking the dog with you when leaving your room, your dog should be crated. Should your dog bark or become distressed while you are away, you will be called and expected to return immediately to the inn. Failure to tend to your distressed dog will result in the need for you to find alternative arrangements for your dog.
A damage/cleaning fee may be assessed if the dog causes damage to the inn’s property or causes extraordinary cleaning requirements.
Although the dogs are welcome in the guest rooms and gardens, they are not allowed in the rest of the inn. Dogs may enjoy breakfast with their owners on the outdoor dining plaza by the waterfalls, weather permitting.