Announcing Our New Guest Loyalty Program!
We are very grateful to our guests who come back to stay with us again and again, so we are thrilled to offer an exciting new program to thank you for your loyalty!
Starting January 1, 2019, guests will receive a $200 gift certificate after staying 10 nights with us.
We are also happy to provide our guests who have already stayed 10-or-more nights since January 1, 2018, with a $200 credit towards a future stay. Email us at email@example.com to find out how many nights you have already accrued since January 1, 2018. Those who call will be directed to email in order to allow time for counting previous stays. Thank you in advance for understanding and emailing us with your request.
No blackout periods! Minimum room-night stays on weekends and holidays still apply.
- $200 gift certificate must be applied to your very NEXT stay after being awarded.
- All qualifying nights MUST have been booked directly with us via phone call (501-525-6155) or online via our website www.lookoutpointinn.com.
- NO third-party booked nights will be eligible. If you have any past or future nights that were booked via travel agent, Expedia.com, Booking.com, or ANY third-party booking service, these nights WILL NOT count toward your loyalty reward.
- If the 10th-night happens during an existing stay, the $200 gift certificate will be issued at check-out and must be used for your next stay.
- Gift certificates are issued to guests who STAY 10 nights, not to people who gave room stays as gifts, or booked or paid for multiple rooms for family/friends staying at the same time. Each guest/couple who stayed is eligible for their night’s stay to be counted toward this 10-night loyalty reward. Couples are NOT counted individually/separately. For friends or non-couples who stayed together in one room, it is the guest who booked the reservation and stayed who gets credit for the night’s stay. Contact us if you have a unique situation not described here as we can’t anticipate every possible scenario in our policies.
- The $200 gift certificate will expire 2-years after being issued and are non-transferable.
- The gift certificate may not be redeemed during a stay where the 10th night is accrued.
- We reserve the right to clarify our policies to guests based on unique circumstances with any individual’s qualifying nights.
- Void where prohibited.