Our Hot Springs bed and breakfast has been featured in the news. View photos, read about us in the press and plan a romantic getaway to remember.
“The staff was super friendly, welcoming and accommodating. The breakfast was so delicious too!”
“The individually decorated rooms at this sharp little property are fresh and romantic, with decor that blends a cabin-in-the-woods vibe with more modern touches, patterns and color palettes.”
We are honored to be named one of the top 25 small hotels in the United States by TripAdvisor.
In addition to being one of the top 25 small hotels in the United States, we were also named one of the top 25 hotels for romance in the United States by TripAdvisor. What an honor!
“Staying here is like getting an invitation to stay at your friend’s amazing lake house in Hot Springs, Ark. You just look around, grinning and feeling like the luckiest person, as you try out every cushy chair and jump onto the pillow-laden bed.”
Lookout Point was named the #1 most romantic place in Arkansas!
Lookout Point was named “One of the South’s Best Inns” and the top choice for the state of Arkansas. Southern Living noted that Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is truly an inn for all seasons and for all reasons.
Lookout Point was featured on Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer on NPR Station KCBX fm, Central Coast Public Radio.
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn was chosen as the representative for Arkansas for this article on a Romantic getaway in each U.S. state.
Our luxurious inn was featured as one of 12 of the best lakefront inns in the United States.
March 2016 by Jada
“Nestled in a bay of Lake Hamilton, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn provides an updated, luxury contribution to the bed and breakfast world.”
December 2015 by Everett Potter, Special for USA TODAY
In a world where Airbnb and VRBO have become go-to choices for accommodations, the cozy bed and breakfast seems to have been all but forgotten. Yet many of these small, welcoming family-run places have changed with the times. You might still get a homemade muffin for breakfast and a cat sleeping by the fireplace, but here are five myths that need to be dispelled about B&Bs.
THV11 on Going Green:
“We strive to be as Eco-friendly as possible and are proud to be featured locally for our responsible green practices at the inn.”
Past Press for Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
- Our award winning Hot Springs, Arkansas bed and breakfast was featured in Little Pampered Dog. Read all about how it is the perfect place to bring your furry friends. Read more here (PDF).
- Selected as a Top Romantic Inn by National Geographic Traveler Online and BedandBreakfast.com
- Organic Lifestyle (Taiwan), featured article on eco-friendly Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, August 2009, Vol 33
- Girlfriends Getaway featured on CBS, Little Rock
- America’s Greenest Hotels 2008, Forbes Traveler
- Cure Stress: Create a Memorable Escape – Five Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Bed & Breakfast/Inn
- Hot Springs Area Christmas Tour of Inns/Bed & Breakfasts to Benefit Children in Crisis
- Press Release March 2008
Accolades for Our Arkansas Bed and Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- This is the Bed & Breakfast People are Obsessed With in Your State, August 2017
- Good Morning America, 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the United States, July 2017
- Southern Living, Best Inns of the South, Nov 2016
- TripAdvisor.com, Top Ten B&B/Inn in the US, 2012
- TripAdvisor.com, Certificate of Excellence, 2012-2017
- Southern Living, “Best of the Best,” January 2010
- BedandBreakfast.com Innkeepers of the Year, 2010-2011
- National Geographic Traveler, Named a “Top Hotel–Celebration of Place,” April 2008
- Southern Living, August 2005
- Innkeepers Quarterly, June 2007
- Arrington’s Bed & Breakfast Past Careers Profile, May 2004
- Master Gardener’s Tour,Featured Garden, May 2006
- AY Magazine “One of the three top B&B/Inns in Arkansas,” May 2004
Affiliations and Memberships of Our Arkansas Bed & Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America
- The Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP)
- Arkansas Hospitality Association
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Arkansas
- Hot Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce Member
- Eight Broads in the Kitchen