Our Hot Springs bed and breakfast has been featured in the news. View photos, read about us in the press and plan a romantic getaway to remember.
“Sure, their list of accolades on TripAdvisor is impressive: #6 Hotel for Romance in the US, #11 Small Hotel in the US, #1 Hotel in Hot Springs, but none of those honors prepare you for what it is like to stay there.”
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn received the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018 award for receiving the Certificate of Excellence five years in a row. TripAdvisor awards the Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.
Hot Springs, Arkansas: All about water, and more
“Outside of town, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn on the shores of Lake Hamilton is a relaxing retreat, offering gourmet breakfasts, scenic boat cruises and afternoon wine receptions.”
“Every room has a view of Lake Hamilton, and in addition to a gourmet breakfast, all guests are also treated to an innkeeper’s reception every afternoon, which includes appetizers, desserts, tea, and wine.”
“Nestled in the Ouachita Mountains overlooking Lake Hamilton, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is an award-winning boutique hotel…that offers a unique and memorable getaway with unrivaled service and hospitality.”
“In addition to its gourmet breakfasts, which reviewers cite as a highlight, this hotel offers guests a pre-dinner or private boat cruise, resuming on March 15, that features cheese and cracker assortments, wine and fresh fruit.”
“Lookout Point Lakeside Inn in Hot Springs…recognized in several categories. The winners were determined based on the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from TripAdvisor travelers worldwide.”
“Lookout Point Lakeside Inn at 104 Lookout Circle is a pet-friendly bed and breakfast on Lake Hamilton that welcomes dogs of all sizes. The bed and breakfast offers four dog-friendly rooms, each complete with a porch with direct access to the property’s gardens. Each dog guest receives a special welcome gift and personalized note.”
“Lookout Point Inn is a premium B&B with sprawling views of Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Each morning the innkeepers treat guests to a gourmet breakfast on the patio beside the property’s waterfall.”
“The staff was super friendly, welcoming and accommodating. The breakfast was so delicious too!”
“The individually decorated rooms at this sharp little property are fresh and romantic, with decor that blends a cabin-in-the-woods vibe with more modern touches, patterns and color palettes.”
We are honored to be named one of the top 25 small hotels in the United States by TripAdvisor.
In addition to being one of the top 25 small hotels in the United States, we were also named one of the top 25 hotels for romance in the United States by TripAdvisor. What an honor!
“Staying here is like getting an invitation to stay at your friend’s amazing lake house in Hot Springs, Ark. You just look around, grinning and feeling like the luckiest person, as you try out every cushy chair and jump onto the pillow-laden bed.”
Lookout Point was named the #1 most romantic place in Arkansas!
Lookout Point was named “One of the South’s Best Inns” and the top choice for the state of Arkansas. Southern Living noted that Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is truly an inn for all seasons and for all reasons.
Lookout Point was featured on Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer on NPR Station KCBX fm, Central Coast Public Radio.
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn was chosen as the representative for Arkansas for this article on a Romantic getaway in each U.S. state.
March 2016 by Jada
“Nestled in a bay of Lake Hamilton, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn provides an updated, luxury contribution to the bed and breakfast world.”
December 2015 by Everett Potter, Special for USA TODAY
In a world where Airbnb and VRBO have become go-to choices for accommodations, the cozy bed and breakfast seems to have been all but forgotten. Yet many of these small, welcoming family-run places have changed with the times. You might still get a homemade muffin for breakfast and a cat sleeping by the fireplace, but here are five myths that need to be dispelled about B&Bs.
THV11 on Going Green:
“We strive to be as Eco-friendly as possible and are proud to be featured locally for our responsible green practices at the inn.”
Past Press for Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
- Our award winning Hot Springs, Arkansas luxury boutique hotel has been featured in Little Pampered Dog. Read all about how it is the perfect place to bring your furry friends. Read more here (PDF).
- Selected as a Top Romantic Inn by National Geographic Traveler Online and BedandBreakfast.com
- Organic Lifestyle (Taiwan), featured article on eco-friendly Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, August 2009, Vol 33
- Girlfriends Getaway featured on CBS, Little Rock
- America’s Greenest Hotels 2008 by Forbes Traveler
- Cure Stress: Create a Memorable Escape – Five Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Bed & Breakfast/Inn
- Hot Springs Area Christmas Tour of Inns/Bed & Breakfasts to Benefit Children in Crisis
- Press Release March 2008
Accolades for Our Arkansas Bed and Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- TripAdvisor, Top 25 Small Hotel in the US, 2018
- TripAdvisor, Top 25 Hotel for Service in the US, 2018
- TripAdvisor, Top 25 Hotel for Romance in the US, 2018
- TripAdvisor.com, Certificate of Excellence, 2012-2018
- This is the Bed & Breakfast People are Obsessed With in Your State, August 2017
- Good Morning America, 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the United States, July 2017
- TripAdvisor, Top 25 Small Hotel in the US, 2017
- TripAdvisor, Top 25 Hotel for Romance in the US, 2017
- Southern Living, Best Inns of the South, Nov 2016
- TripAdvisor.com, Top Ten B&B/Inn in the US, 2012
- Southern Living, “Best of the Best,” January 2010
- BedandBreakfast.com Innkeepers of the Year, 2010-2011
- National Geographic Traveler, Named a “Top Hotel–Celebration of Place,” April 2008
- Southern Living, August 2005
- Innkeepers Quarterly, June 2007
- Arrington’s Bed & Breakfast Past Careers Profile, May 2004
- Master Gardener’s Tour,Featured Garden, May 2006
- AY Magazine “One of the three top B&B/Inns in Arkansas,” May 2004
Affiliations and Memberships of Our Arkansas Bed & Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- The Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP)
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)
- Arkansas Hospitality Association
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Arkansas
- Hot Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce Member