|Paris||2||Queen||Soaking tub w/ shower||Private patio, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Birdsong||2||Queen||Rainwater Shower for 2||Large balcony||Check Rates|
|Calico Rock||3||Queen & Twin||Shower for 2 w/ body sprays||ADA accessible, private porch, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Velvet Ridge||2||Queen||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace, private patio||Check Rates|
|Sunset||2||Queen||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace||Check Rates|
|Pocahontas||2||King||whirlpool tub||Private balcony, small electric fireplace||Check Rates|
|Love Potion #9||2||King||whirlpool tub||Private balcony, small electric fireplace||Check Rates|
|Mountain View||2||King||soaking tub||Private balcony||Check Rates|
|Evening Shade||2||King||Soaking Tub||Gas log fireplace, private porch, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Snowball||2||King||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace||Check Rates|
|Magnolia||2||King||Air Masseur® Tub w/ shower||Large private balcony, mini-fridge, coffee maker||Check Rates|
|Carlisle||2||King||Air Masseur® Tub w/ shower||Private balcony, mini-fridge, coffee maker||Check Rates|
|Ozark||2||King||Air Masseur® Tub w/ shower||Private balcony, mini-fridge, coffee maker, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Charleston||2||King||Air Masseur® Tub w/ shower||Private balcony, mini-fridge, coffee maker||Check Rates|
|Hot Springs||3||King & Twin Sofa Bed||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace, private patio, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Romance||2||King||whirlpool tub||Gas log fireplace, private balcony||Check Rates|
The following information is helpful in planning your trip to our boutique hotel in Hot Springs, AR. Most importantly, we hope your stay will be a fabulous experience.
1. A deposit of the first night’s stay is paid at the time of reservation. Seven (7) days prior to your arrival date, the balance due will be charged to the credit card on file unless you notify us – more than 7 days prior to your arrival date – of an alternate form of payment. Acceptable forms of payment for the deposit are credit card or debit card. For the balance, cash is acceptable only if you notify us more than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
If the arrival date is 7 days or less at the time of booking, full booking cost will be charged and will be non-refundable.
2. Cancellation Policy: With notice up to 14 days (or more), the deposit will be refunded less a $100 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be non-refundable. If you must cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit plus the remaining balance, including packages, will be charged and will be non-refundable. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE through companies/websites such as www.travelinsurance.com or www.travelguard.com in the event you have to cancel unexpectedly. We are not affiliated with, nor do we endorse any insurance company. We do not sell travel insurance. Guests may purchase this insurance themselves for their protection from unexpected cancellation costs.
No Show: No refunds, full balance will be charged including any packages.
Early departures or late arrivals: No refunds.
3. Children age 15 and over are welcome in the inn. However, the inn has a very limited number of rooms that can accommodate more than 2 persons, and we do not allow air-mattresses or a third person in any room but two that have an additional bed/pull-out. Only the Hot Springs King Suite and Calico Rock Queen Standard rooms can hold up to 3 persons, with an extra person charge for the 3rd person.
4. Lookout Point is totally non-smoking environment. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property including the parking lot. This includes e-cigarettes and any sort of vaping device. Guests choosing to not honor this non-smoking policy will be charged a $500 fee. You will be charged $500 if you smoke on this property. Guests may walk up our driveway to the residential street (about a 75 foot walk). We have guests who choose to stay with us because we are completely non-smoking. Other guests choosing to violate our policy are handled seriously by way of this hefty fee for that reason.
5. Dog Policy: Guests traveling with dogs are welcome in 5 of the guest rooms (on the first floor). Dogs of any size are welcome, and must be friendly, non-threatening to strangers, and have current vaccinations plus flea/tick prevention. Prior arrangement with the Inn is required. Pet charge is $25 per day, per dog. Dogs are allowed in the guest room and grounds only, not in the common areas of the inn. Dogs should not be left in the room unattended unless crated. Our dog friendly rooms are: Ozark, Hot Springs, Evening Shade, Calico Rock and Paris.
6. Rates are based upon single or double occupancy. Two rooms (Calico Rock and Hot Springs) may accommodate an extra person. Extra person charge is $40 per day.
7. Outside Visitors (of our Hotel Guests): Because of our small size, and to respect all of our guest’s peaceful enjoyment of our property, outside visitors to our property are not able to be accommodated. For those staying with us wishing to have non-hotel guests visit and be on our property to enjoy our common areas or gardens we regret that this is not possible. Visitors may come to our property in a vehicle to pick up a guest staying with us, but these visitors may not be inside the inn, the guest rooms, restaurant or gardens. We are not open to the public and all of our facilities and amenities are strictly for our registered guests.
8. Check-in is 3:00pm until 8:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am. 24-Hour Guest Assistance is available as well. Special arrangements may be made for later check-ins by contacting the LOP Team at 501-525-6155.
9. Groups of 4 or more rooms: For guests desiring to come as a group (defined as 4 or more rooms), the reservation must be made by calling the Inn at 501.525.6155.
10. Gift Certificates: Lookout Point Lakeside Inn Gift Certificates expire two (2) years after purchase unless otherwise noted. Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
11. Boats and Trailers: Our covered boat dock has two boat slips available to guests at no charge, and prior reservation of the boat slip is required. However there is NO parking available on our property for the any type of trailer at any time. Other arrangements must be made by you for parking your boat or any other type of trailer. A free public launch site is available at the Fish Hatchery. There is no boat ramp/launch on our property.
Property ADA Accessibility: At Lookout Point Lakeside Inn we make every effort to be accessible for all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us. Our Calico Rock room is ADA accessible with the following features: grab bars, accessible sink/vanity, wheel-in shower, hand-held shower-head and an affixed shower bench. This room is on the first floor, on the same level as and close to the handicap parking space. There is a clear wheelchair accessible path from the parking space to the room. The room is on the same level as the front desk, dining room, library, gift shop, sun room, upper outdoor patio/garden area which are all wheelchair accessible. This same level also has an ADA accessible public restroom. There is not an elevator and we are happy to provide assistance with luggage. If you require other items, please inform us prior to your arrival and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay. Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Website ADA accessibility: Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.lookoutpointinn.com, please contact us at email@example.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.