|Paris||2||Queen||Soaking tub w/ shower||Private patio, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Birdsong||2||Queen||Rainwater Shower for 2||Large balcony||Check Rates|
|Calico Rock||3||Queen & Twin||Shower for 2 w/ body sprays||Private porch, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Velvet Ridge||2||Queen||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace, private patio||Check Rates|
|Sunset||2||Queen||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace||Check Rates|
|Pocahontas||2||King||whirlpool tub||Private balcony, small electric fireplace||Check Rates|
|Love Potion #9||2||King||whirlpool tub||Private balcony, small electric fireplace||Check Rates|
|Mountain View||2||King||soaking tub||Private balcony||Check Rates|
|Evening Shade||2||King||Soaking Tub||Gas log fireplace, private porch, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Snowball||2||King||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace||Check Rates|
|Hot Springs||3||King & Twin Sofa Bed||whirlpool tub||All-season fireplace, private patio, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Romance||2||King||whirlpool tub||Gas log fireplace, private balcony||Check Rates|
The following information is helpful in planning your trip to our boutique hotel in Hot Springs, AR. Most importantly, we hope your stay will be a fabulous experience.
1. A deposit of the first night’s stay is paid at time of reservation. On your arrival date, the balance due will be charged to the credit card on file unless you notify us prior to your arrival day of an alternate form of payment. Acceptable forms of payment for the deposit are credit card or debit card. For the balance, cash is acceptable if you notify us before your arrival date.
2. Cancellation policy for the Inn: with notice up to 7 days (or more), the deposit is refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit (less cancellation fee of $50) will be refunded if we are able to re-book the room for the entire reservation. With 48 hours or less notice, the remaining invoice balance including packages will be charged to your credit card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your stay, that portion will be refunded to your credit card. WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE, such as www.travelguard.com in the event you have to cancel unexpectedly.
All rooms: If you must cancel with 48 hours or less notice, the entire remaining invoice balance, including packages, will be charged to your card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your reservation at the last minute, that portion will be refunded to your card. The cancellation policy applies, regardless of reason.
No Show: No refunds for any portion of the invoice
3. Children age 15 and over are welcome in the inn. However, the inn has a very limited number of rooms that can accommodate more than 2 persons, and we do not allow air-mattresses or a third person in any room but two that have an additional bed/pull-out. Only the Hot Springs King Suite and Calico Rock Queen Standard rooms can hold up to 3 persons, with an extra person charge for the 3rd person.
4. Lookout Point is totally non-smoking environment. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property including the parking lot. This includes e-cigarettes and any sort of vaping device. Guests choosing to not honor this non-smoking policy will be charged a $500 fee. You will be charged $500 if you smoke on this property. Guests may walk up our driveway to the residential street (about a 75 foot walk). We have guests who choose to stay with us because we are completely non-smoking. Other guests choosing to violate our policy are handled seriously by way of this hefty fee for that reason.
5. Dog Policy: Guests traveling with dogs are welcome in 4 of the guest rooms (on the first floor). Dogs of any size are welcome, and must be friendly, non-threatening to strangers, and have current vaccinations plus flea/tick prevention. Prior arrangement with the innkeeper is required. Pet charge is $25 per day, per dog. Dogs are allowed in the guest room and grounds only, not in the commons areas of the inn. Dogs should not be left in the room unattended unless crated. Our dog friendly rooms are: King Suite Hot Springs, King Evening Shade, Queen Rooms Calico Rock and Paris.
6. Rates are based upon single or double occupancy. Two rooms (Calico Rock and Hot Springs) may accommodate an extra person. Extra person charge is $40 per day.
7. One Night Reservations: For one night stays, we are not able to guarantee a specific room, however we guarantee a room available for you at an equal or greater value.
8. Check-in is 3pm until 8:00pm. Check-out is 11am. 24 Hour Guest Assistance is available as well. Special arrangements may be made for later check-ins by contacting the LOP Team at 501-525-6155.
9. Groups of 4 or more rooms: For guests desiring to come as a group (defined as 4 or more rooms), the reservation must be made by calling the Inn at 501.525.6155. A negotiated rate, service charge, and cancellation policy apply. Note: the contract voids any individual online reservations/policies made by members of the group.
10. Boats and Trailers: Our covered boat dock has two boat slips available to guests at no charge, and prior reservation of the boat slip is required. However there is NO parking available on our property for the any type of trailer at any time. Other arrangements must be made by you for parking your boat or any other type of trailer. A free public launch site is available at the Fish Hatchery. There is no boat ramp/launch on our property.