Bed, Breakfast, and Bubbly…
The new year is almost here! We’re so excited to welcome 2018 at our luxury inn in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
For those of you who may be wondering what to do in Hot Springs for New Year’s Eve 2017, these are a few of our favorite local happenings:
- Belle of Hot Springs, the riverboat which embarks just around the corner from Lookout Point, offers a Saturday night dinner cruise through the end of December. On Sunday, December 31st, there will be a four hour New Year’s Eve Cruise. Single tickets for $45 and couple tickets for $80 include heavy hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, and party favors while you explore Lake Hamilton. Call 501-525-6155 to reserve.
- New Year’s Eve is the very last evening for viewing holiday lights at Garvan Woodland Gardens. We keep tickets at our front desk to help minimize waiting in line.
- A brand new event for 2017 called the “Masquerade Ball” will be at Legoria’s Rhythm and Rocks Jazz Bistro. We recommend wearing business casual attire and calling for reservations due to limited seating.
- Vina Morita la Tarraza–a quaint, central Mexican restaurant on Lookout Point’s recommended dining list–is offering a four-course dinner starting at 9PM. $39 plus tax and tip covers the dinner and a signature drink, glass of wine, or craft beer. Dinner-goers will enjoy live piano music and a champagne toast at midnight.
- For those of you who prefer spontaneity to reservations, Craft Beer Cellar has you covered. Their party is free entry and runs from 8PM on New Year’s Eve to 1AM. They’ll offer food and beer specials while you enjoy local live music and games.
If your New Year’s Eve celebration in Hot Springs, Arkansas includes a stay at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, request the New Year’s Romance Special when you book to receive a bottle of champagne and box of fine chocolates. Cheers to the new year!