From all of us at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, we genuinely send greetings to you and yours for a Thanksgiving week filled with love and gratitude. Whether you are surrounded with a rambunctious family, or spending a quiet holiday alone, we wish you all the very best.
Here at the inn, we are especially grateful for:
- a new baby boy, Axel, born this month into our staff family to long-time employee Rufina
- our truly kind and wonderful guests, who create a joyful place to work
- the beauty of nature in our stunning gardens, along with the variety of birds and waterfowl. The bald eagles returned this week, too!
- good health, and a team who truly cares for each other when good health does not always reign
- the promising future of baby Kameron (former Innkeeper Annalee’s baby), who lived through devastating disease this year. His family moved to North Carolina for a complicated, rare surgery for Kameron, and the news is hopeful!
It would be a joy to welcome you to the inn soon. Winter is a spectacular time to visit Hot Springs, especially the month of December with gazillions of lights throughout town.
Those of us who are dog lovers are grateful for the unconditional love of our pets. Consider bringing your pup to Jingle Dogs Pup Parade at Garvan Gardens on December 5 at 5pm. Your pup can visit Santa and even get a photo taken. Our rescue dog Otto (lab/great dane) may have to miss this event, however. My guess is the parade really wants “well-behaved” dogs.
We have a great special offer for December, so if you can get away to Hot Springs, we would be ever so grateful to welcome you!
*Promotions and events mentioned may no longer be active. Visit https://lookoutpointinn.com/hot-springs-vacation-packages.html to see current specials and events.