As we look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving in a few weeks, I have been thinking past holidays. Some years we spent with extended family, some times with just our “nuclear” family, some years with friends, and many holidays have been spent working to ensure others have a great holiday.
We strongly believe that living a life of gratitude is far more significant than displaying gratitude on an assigned date. However, there truly is something special about Thanksgiving: the food, the time with family/friends plus the intentional time to give thanks.
For what are you most grateful?
Here’s our 2016 Gratitude list:
- The daily presence, grace and forgiveness of our loving Creator
- Our competent and kind staff, who care deeply for our guests and each other
- Close-by friends and family, who enrich our lives with their presence
- Faraway friends and family, providing awesome travel destinations blessed with love
- Our spectacular guests, who bring joy to the inn every single day!
- Our goober rescue dog, sharing goofiness and hair always
- Art! Our city is a mecca for deeply satisfying visual and performing arts
- Nature. Surrounded by trees, hills, water, wildlife and such beauty fills our soul.
We invite you to reflect on the meaningful points in your life, and express your gratitude.
It would be a joy to welcome you to Lookout Point this Thanksgiving! For dinner on Thanksgiving day, one of the best spots in town to feast with a “Thanksgiving inspired” menu is Park Avenue Bistro. We’ll be happy to make dining reservations for you. Feel free to book your room online, or give us a call at 501-525-6155. From our family to yours, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
*Promotions and events mentioned may no longer be active. Visit https://lookoutpointinn.com/hot-springs-vacation-packages.html to see current specials and events.