If there weren’t already plenty of fun things to do in Hot Springs, add to your list the five concerts coming to town presented by The Finish Line Concert Series at Oaklawn.
So, plan your Hot Springs vacation around one of the great concerts and, of course, make your reservations to stay our Hot Springs B&B!
The outstanding series includes a concert a month for five months:
- June 7 The Oak Ridge Boys. OK, maybe they should be called the Oak Ridge Old Dudes.
But their four-part harmonies and upbeat songs have spawned dozens of Country hits and awards.
- July 19 Diamond Rio performs their show-stopping country hits. They’ve sold more than 10 million albums, receiving Grammy and Country Music awards.
- Aug. 23 Paul Revere and The Raiders
come to Oaklawn with a style (do they still dress colonial?) and sixth sense for pleasing an audience.
- Sept. 27 Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers take the stage representing a four-decade career from dusty Texas stages to the White House to Broadway.
- Oct. 25 The Texas-bred band Lonestar finishes the concert series marking their 20th anniversary. The band is well known for merging their country roots with rich melodies and vocals.
Tickets for all the performances go on sale 10 days before each concert at 9 a.m. Call 501-623-4411 ext. 340 for reservations. Ticket prices start at only $19.95, and the theatre seats only 700–very intimate.