Fall in love with Arkansas this autumn as the weather cools down and the colors warm up! Radiant red and orange leaves will paint the landscape in our area, making it a gorgeous season for a getaway to Hot Springs. The fall foliage in Arkansas is known to draw in visitors from all over the world, so don’t miss out on this stunning sight. We have handcrafted this 3-day itinerary so you can enjoy the best of Hot Springs during your stay with us at our luxury lakefront inn this season.
- Check in at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn and get settled in your luxurious guest room or suite.
- Sip on an artisanal, handcrafted cocktail at Lakeview Bistro before going into town.
- Indulge yourself with fine dining at one of these top restaurants in Hot Springs.
- Return to the Inn and swing in our hammocks while you watch the vibrant sunset, reflected on the tranquil water of Lake Hamilton.
- Wake up to the smell of our custom blend coffee and join us for a delectable breakfast. Sip on your warm, freshly-brewed cup of coffee and enjoy your tasty meal by our soothing waterfall on the patio, breathing in the crisp fall air.
- Visit the Garvan Woodland Gardens, a world-class botanical garden on Lake Hamilton, to see the rainbow of colors in the practically endless sea of hibiscus, roses, wildflowers, chrysanthemums, and more.
- Unleash your inner foodie and try out one of these unique local grills or ethnic restaurants for lunch.
- Stroll along Central Avenue and explore the many great locally-owned specialty shops and award winning art galleries in historic downtown Hot Springs.
- Return to our Inn and reminisce about your adventurous day together during a cruise on our luxury boat, complete with wine and an assortment of cheeses, crackers, and fruit. (Cruises available through October.)
- Relax on the property and order our elevated bar bites and sumptuous flatbreads for dinner at Lakeview Bistro.
- Savor another freshly-prepared breakfast in our Sunroom, dining room, library, or in your guest room and delight in the lakefront and garden views, especially the beautiful birds as they sing and dance around our feeders.
- Begin your last day with a peaceful morning on the lake, paddling in our classic red canoe or one of our kayaks, or riding on our 5-person pedal boat.
- After you check out, go for a hike on one of the four trails in Lake Catherine State Park and take in the picturesque Falls Creek Falls and Ouachita Mountain views.
- Treat yourself after your hike with one last delectable lunch from one of the many authentic local restaurants in Hot Springs’ diverse food scene.
- Refresh and rejuvenate at the famed Bathhouse Row, where you can take a dip in the soothing, heated waters or be pampered with a full-body massage.
- Say “see you later” to Hot Springs, while you marvel at the scenic views that line the roads on your drive home.
So if you want to see the gorgeous hues of gold, orange, and red that decorate the mountains & valleys of Arkansas, visit us at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn this autumn. During this season, the pace of life slows down before the holidays, so take advantage of this time with an escape to Hot Springs, where you can do as much or as little as you’d like.Book Now