Policies & Information
The following information is helpful in planning your trip to Lookout Point. Most importantly, we hope your stay at the inn will be a fabulous experience.
1. Cancellation policy for the Inn: with 7 days notice, the deposit is refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee will be refunded IF we are able to rebook your room for the entire reservation.
Cancellation policy for the Lakeview Terrace Condo: with 14 days notice, the deposit is refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee will be refunded IF we are able to rebook your room for the entire reservation.
All rooms & condo: If you must cancel with 48 hours or less notice, the entire remaining invoice balance, including packages, will be charged to your card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your reservation at the last minute, that portion will be refunded to your card. The cancellation policy applies, regardless of reason.
No Show: The entire balance will be charged to the card on file.
2. Children age 6 and over are welcome in the inn, with well-behaved parents. Children may not be left unattended in a guest room at any time. Lakeview Terrace condo welcomes families with children of any age.
3. Lookout Point is totally non-smoking environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Guests choosing to smoke may walk up our driveway to the residential street (about a 75 foot walk). Any guest choosing to smoke on property will incur a $500 annoyance fee.
4. Dog Policy: Guests traveling with dogs are welcome in 4 of the guest rooms (on the first floor). Dogs of any size are welcome, and must be friendly, non-threatening to strangers, and have current vaccinations plus flea/tick prevention. Prior arrangement with the innkeeper is required. Pet charge is $25 per day, per dog. Dogs are allowed in the guest room and grounds only, not in the commons areas of the inn. Dogs should not be left in the room unattended unless crated. Our dog friendly rooms are: King Suite Hot Springs, King Deluxe Evening Shade, Queen Standard Rooms Calico Rock and Possum Grape.
5. Rates are based upon double occupancy. Two rooms (Calico Rock and Hot Springs), plus the Lakeview Terrace condo, may accommodate an extra person. Extra person charge is $40 per day.
6. One Night Reservations: For one night stays, we are not able to guarantee a specific room, however we guarantee a room available for you at an equal or greater value.
7. Check-in is 3pm until 10pm. Check-out is 11am. Special arrangements may be made for later check-ins by contacting the innkeeper at 501-525-6155.
8. Groups of 4 or more rooms: For guests desiring to come as a group (defined as 4 or more rooms), the reservation must be made by calling Tricia, our Group Reservations Manager at 866.525.6155. A negotiated rate, service charge, and cancellation policy apply. Note: the contract voids any individual online reservations/policies made by members of the group.