Although Lookout Point prefers to have very few policies, the following are necessary.
1. Cancellation policy: with 7 days notice, the deposit is refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee will be refunded IF we are able to rebook your room for the entire reservation.
If you must cancel with 48 hours or less notice, the entire remaining invoice balance, including packages, will be charged to your card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your reservation at the last minute, that portion will be refunded to your card.
No Show: The entire balance will be charged to the card on file.
2. Children age 6 and over are welcome in the inn. Lakeview Terrace condo welcomes families with children of any age.
3. Lookout Point is totally non-smoking environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Guests choosing to smoke may walk up our driveway to the residential street (about a 75 foot walk). Any guest choosing to not honor this No Smoking policy will incur a $500 Annoyance fee.
4. Pet Policy: Guests traveling with dogs are welcome in 4 of the guest rooms (on the first floor). Dogs must meet certain criteria, and prior arrangement with the innkeeper is required. Pet charge is $25 per day, per dog. Dogs are allowed in the guest room and grounds only, not in the commons areas of the inn.
5. Rates are based upon double occupancy. Two rooms (Calico Rock and Hot Springs), plus the Lakeview Terrace condo, may accommodate an extra person. Extra person charge is $40 per day.
6. One Night Reservations: For one night stays, we are not able to guarantee a specific room, however we guarantee a room available for you at an equal or greater value.
7. Check-in is 3pm until 10pm. Check-out is 11am. Special arrangements may be made for later check-ins by contacting the innkeeper at 501-525-6155.
8. Groups of 4 or more rooms: For guests desiring to come as a group (defined as 4 or more rooms), the reservation must be made by calling Tricia, our Group Reservations Manager at 866.525.6155. A negotiated rate, service charge, and cancellation policy apply. Note: the contract voids any individual online reservations/policies made by members of the group.