Three Perfect Hot Springs, Arkansas Wedding Packages
Our NEW Hot Springs, Arkansas Wedding Packages are designed to offer each wedding couple the perfect fulfillment of their wedding dreams! Our lakeside Hot Springs wedding venue is perfect for beautiful, intimate weddings with a maximum of 30 guests.
For more information fill out our Request Form or call 501.525.6155
Diamond Wedding & Honeymoon Package
The Diamond Package is created for the Arkansas wedding couple expecting to build a lifetime of memories for the bride and groom and their wedding guests.
Emerald Wedding & Honeymoon Package
The Emerald Package is designed for bridal couples surrounded by immediate family and friends with a lovely reception in the Inn’s dining room.
Sapphire Wedding Package
The Sapphire Package provides the couple wanting an intimate experience in a beautiful setting and a meaningful wedding ceremony.
Note: Wedding Package pricing is subject to change.
Photography for Lookout Point Weddings
Wedding guests are welcome to provide your own photographer.
Professional photographers familiar with the inn and gardens include:
- The Photo Standard, Jason Rinehart, 501.920.9305, email@example.com
- Mary Jane Photography, Mary Jane Sims, 501.282.6468, firstname.lastname@example.org
- KESWeddings, Karen Segrave, 501.607.0090, email@example.com
- Mary Buffington Photography, Mary Buffington, 501.420.2930, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fellers Photography, Steve Fellers, 870.210.0077, email@example.com
Hot Springs Elopement & Wedding Policies
Our wedding coordinator Tiffany is experienced in wedding planning and she is fun to work with. Fulfilling your wishes is her first priority. We feel certain you’ll love working with her, you’ll be amazed at the setting and, to top it off, your big day will be perfect. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 501.525.6155.
- Deposit of 50% of package is required to reserve your wedding. Deposit is non-refundable, and non-transferable to other dates/reservations. Balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
- No more than 30 guests may attend weddings at Lookout Point
- Tax and a 10% gratuity are added to the price of each wedding package.
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is a completely non-smoking property. Wedding guests choosing to smoke must leave the property.
- Prior to every wedding, a period of 30 minutes is provided for your guests to arrive on the property. This is in addition to the time stated in each wedding package.
- The staff of Lookout Point are committed to assist you in creating a perfectly beautiful and stress-free wedding. Enjoy the most important day of your life!
- Each wedding is unique and customized to suit the bride and groom
For more information, complete our Request Form or call 501-525-6155.