Hot Springs Arkansas Elopement Packages
We offer a number of Hot Springs elopement packages based on your need. If you desire a larger wedding please view our Hot Springs wedding information here.
For more information fill out our request form or call 866.525.6155
Emerald Elopement Wedding for TWO —no guests
The Emerald Elopement Package is designed for the couple seeking a private wedding ceremony and reception, yet desiring the beauty and significance of a larger wedding and reception.
$898 plus 2 or more nights stay (Fri or Sat wedding)
$778 plus 1 or more nights stay (Sun – Thurs wedding and 1-night stay)
- Intimate ceremony with your choice of setting-in the inn or lakeside (weather permitting)
- Ordained clergy to officiate at your personalized wedding
- Our capable Wedding Coordinator assists with every detail, allowing you to be stress-free
- Scrumptious 1-layer wedding cake, customized for you
- Beautiful bride’s bouquet with your choice of flowers & design
- Matching groom’s boutonniere
- Nuts, mints, champagne, and cake elegantly served by candlelight for the reception
- Use of wedding/reception area for one hour
- Wedding toast with champagne or sparkling juice; souvenir champagne toasting glasses
- Bride’s towel for removing tanning products, and a souvenir to take home
- Freshly prepared breakfast for two each morning
- Additional time for your wedding photographs, as lodging guests of the inn
- If you will be having ANY guests, please refer to the Emerald Wedding Package on the Weddings Page.
Sapphire Elopement Wedding for TWO–no guests
The Sapphire Package is created for the couple wanting an intimate private no-frills experience, just for the two of them, in a beautiful setting with a meaningful wedding ceremony. Many couples choose this wedding when they desire an incredible place for a quiet wedding and then return home for a fun reception with family and friends.
$410 plus 2 or more nights lodging (Fri or Sat wedding)
$335 plus 1 or more nights lodging (Sun-Thur wedding)
- Stunning waterfront garden setting
- Personalized wedding ceremony officiated by a caring ordained minister
- Champagne toast by the waterfalls, with beautiful lake background
- Souvenir champagne toasting glasses
- For more information, call 866.525.6155
Arkansas Weddings on the Water, starting at $977
Would you like to get married, or renew your vows on the waters of Lake Hamilton? Exchange your vows with the gentle motion of the waves on board Lookout Point’s 24-ft pontoon boat.
- two nights in a beautiful room overlooking the lake
- romantic lake wedding officiated by an ordained clergyperson
- up to 6 persons aboard, including bride and groom (plus 1 photographer)
- French sparkling wine for your celebratory toast
- souvenir champagne flutes for the bride and groom
- gourmet breakfast for 2 each morning
- afternoon Innkeepers Reception each day
Wedding On The Water packages available April-October, weather permitting. In case of inclement weather, wedding may take place indoors.
Hot Springs Elopement Wedding Policies
- Deposit of 50% of package is due at the time of reservation. Balance due 21 days prior to the event.
- A 20% gratuity (for the reception component ONLY of the package) is added for Emerald Package
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is a completely non-smoking property. Wedding guests choosing to smoke must leave the property.
- The staff of Lookout Point are committed to assist you in creating a perfectly beautiful and stress-free wedding. Enjoy the most important day of your life!
- Each wedding is unique and customized to suit the bride and groom
Wedding couples are welcome to provide their own photographer.
Professional photographers familiar with the inn and gardens include:
The Photo Standard, Jason Rinehart, 501-920-9305, email@example.com
Just Jane Photography, Mary Jane Pierce, 501-282-6468
KESWeddings, Karen Segrave, 501.607.0090
Mary Buffington, 501.420.2930, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellers Photography, Steve Fellers, 870.210.0077, email@example.com
View all the rooms in our Hot Springs, Arkansas bed and breakfast.