Policies & Information
The following information is helpful in planning your trip to Lookout Point. Most importantly, we hope your stay at the inn will be a fabulous experience.
1. A deposit of the first night’s stay is paid at time of reservation. On your arrival date, the balance due will be charged to the credit card on file unless you notify us prior to your arrival day of an alternate form of payment. Acceptable forms of payment for the deposit are credit card or debit card. For the balance, cash is acceptable if you notify us before your arrival date.
2. Cancellation policy for the Inn: with 7 days notice, the deposit is refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit (less cancellation fee of $25) will be refunded if we are able to re-book the room for the entire reservation. With 48 hours or less notice, the remaining invoice balance including packages will be charged to your credit card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your stay, that portion will be refunded to your credit card.
Cancellation policy for the Lakeview Terrace Condo: with 14 days notice, the deposit is refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee will be refunded IF we are able to rebook your room for the entire reservation.
All rooms & condo: If you must cancel with 48 hours or less notice, the entire remaining invoice balance, including packages, will be charged to your card. If we are able to re-book any portion of your reservation at the last minute, that portion will be refunded to your card. The cancellation policy applies, regardless of reason.
No Show: No refunds for any portion of the invoice
3. Children age 6 and over are welcome in the inn, with well-behaved parents. However, the inn has a very limited number of rooms that can accommodate more than 2 persons, and children of any age count as “a person”. Only the Hot Springs King Suite and Calico Rock Queen Standard rooms can hold up to 3 persons, with an extra person charge for the 3rd person. Children may not be left unattended in a guest room at any time. Lakeview Terrace condo welcomes families with children of any age.
4. Lookout Point is totally non-smoking environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Guests choosing to smoke may walk up our driveway to the residential street (about a 75 foot walk). Any guest choosing to smoke on property will incur a $500 annoyance fee.
5. Dog Policy: Guests traveling with dogs are welcome in 4 of the guest rooms (on the first floor). Dogs of any size are welcome, and must be friendly, non-threatening to strangers, and have current vaccinations plus flea/tick prevention. Prior arrangement with the innkeeper is required. Pet charge is $25 per day, per dog. Dogs are allowed in the guest room and grounds only, not in the commons areas of the inn. Dogs should not be left in the room unattended unless crated. Our dog friendly rooms are: King Suite Hot Springs, King Evening Shade, Queen Rooms Calico Rock and Possum Grape.
6. Rates are based upon single or double occupancy. Two rooms (Calico Rock and Hot Springs), plus the Lakeview Terrace condo, may accommodate an extra person. Extra person charge is $40 per day.
7. One Night Reservations: For one night stays, we are not able to guarantee a specific room, however we guarantee a room available for you at an equal or greater value.
8. Check-in is 3pm until 9:30pm. Check-out is 11am. 24 Hour Guest Assistance is available as well. Special arrangements may be made for later check-ins by contacting the innkeeper at 501-525-6155.
9. Groups of 4 or more rooms: For guests desiring to come as a group (defined as 4 or more rooms), the reservation must be made by calling Tricia, our Group Reservations Manager at 501.525.6155. A negotiated rate, service charge, and cancellation policy apply. Note: the contract voids any individual online reservations/policies made by members of the group.
10. Boats and Trailers: Our covered boat dock has two boat slips available to guests at no charge, and prior reservation of the boat slip is required. However there is NO parking available on our property for the boat trailer at any time. Other arrangements must be made by you for parking your boat trailer. A free public launch site is available at the Fish Hatchery. There is no boat ramp/launch on our property.