Exceptional Hot Springs, AR Lodging – In the News
Our Hot Springs bed and breakfast has been featured in the news. View photos and read about us in the press and plan a romantic getaway to remember.
In the Media:
The South’s Best Inns, November 2016
Lookout Point was named “One of the South’s Best Inns” and the top choice for the state of Arkansas. Southern Living noted that Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is truly an inn for all seasons and for all reasons.
Rejuvenating The Body and Soul, November 2016
Lookout Point was featured on Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer on NPR Station KCBX fm, Central Coast Public Radio.
Incedible Romantic Getaways in Every State, Sept. 2016
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn was chosen as the representative for Arkansas for this article on a omantic getaway in each U.S. state.
Best Lake Vacations in the US, March 2016
Our luxurious inn was featured as one of 12 of the best lakefront inns in the United States.
- March 2016 by Jada
“Nestled in a bay of Lake Hamilton, Lookout Point Lakeside Inn provides an updated, luxury contribution to the bed and breakfast world.”
Five myths about bed and breakfasts by Everett Potter, Special for USA TODAY
In a world where Airbnb and VRBO have become go-to choices for accommodations, the cozy bed and breakfast seems to have been all but forgotten. Yet many of these small, welcoming family-run places have changed with the times. You might still get a homemade muffin for breakfast and a cat sleeping by the fireplace, but here are five myths that need to be dispelled about B&Bs. Read Complete Article
We strive to be as Eco-friendly as possible and are proud to be featured locally for our responsible green practices at the inn.
BedandBreakfast.com Top Foodie B&B’s 2015
Breakfast is served on the patio by the waterfalls, and the afternoon Innkeepers Reception features a different dessert, appetizer and glass of wine daily.
Past Press for Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
- Our award winning Hot Springs, Arkansas bed and breakfast was featured in Little Pampered Dog. Read all about how it is the perfect place to bring your furry friends. Read more here (PDF).
- Selected as a Top Romantic Inn by National Geographic Traveler Online and BedandBreakfast.com
- Organic Lifestyle (Taiwan), featured article on eco-friendly Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, August 2009, Vol 33
- Girlfriends Getaway featured on CBS, Little Rock
- America’s Greenest Hotels 2008, Forbes Traveler
- Cure Stress: Create a Memorable Escape – Five Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Bed & Breakfast/Inn
- Hot Springs Area Christmas Tour of Inns/Bed & Breakfasts to Benefit Children in Crisis
- Press Release March 2008
Accolades for Our Arkansas Bed and Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- Southern Living, Best Inns of the South, Nov 2016
- TripAdvisor.com, Top Ten B&B/Inn in the US, 2012
- TripAdvisor.com, Certificate of Excellence, 2012-2016
- Southern Living, “Best of the Best,” January 2010
- BedandBreakfast.com Innkeepers of the Year, 2010-2011
- National Geographic Traveler, Named a “Top Hotel–Celebration of Place,” April 2008
- Southern Living, August 2005
- Innkeepers Quarterly, June 2007
- Arrington’s Bed & Breakfast Past Careers Profile, May 2004
- Master Gardener’s Tour,Featured Garden, May 2006
- AY Magazine “One of the three top B&B/Inns in Arkansas,” May 2004
Affiliations and Memberships of Our Arkansas Bed & Breakfast in Hot Springs:
- Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America
- The Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP)
- Arkansas Hospitality Association
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Arkansas
- Hot Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce Member
- Eight Broads in the Kitchen