In honor of Valentine’s Day and the Month of Love, here is a list of our Top Nine Romantic Spots in Hot Springs National Park. These would be great spots to keep in mind if you’re planning a proposal!
- Garvan Woodland Gardens: If you forgot the flowers, you can take your beloved on a walk through 210 acres of them! Not only will you enjoy the scenery, but you’ll appreciate the private forest setting and gorgeous smells of the blooms.
- The Grand Promenade: The Promenade above the historic Hot Springs district is a lovely brick path with red benches for walkers to rest. It makes for a picturesque setting for a romantic stroll.
- Boat Rides on Lake Hamilton: Use the calming waters of Lake Hamilton as a peaceful, private setting for your romantic moment. You can take a sunset boat tour with Captain Ray, rent a boat, or paddle out in the Lookout Point canoe.
- Mountain Tower Overlook: While you look down at the beauty of Hot Springs AR, take an instant to luxuriate in the view with your dearest. A breathtaking view is always an amazing backdrop for a romantic moment.
- Luna Bella: With an intimate atmosphere and attentive service, Luna Bella is the best restaurant in town for an exquisite meal with your darling. The food is beautifully presented, and it tastes even better!
- Lake Catherine or Gulpha Gorge: For a hiking adventure, and privacy among the beauty of nature, a trip to Lake Catherine State Park or Gulpha Gorge is the perfect solution! You could hike by the waterfalls at Lake Catherine or near the stream at Gulpha Gorge and never tire of the view. If you really want to kick it up a notch, try packing a romantic picnic lunch to enjoy while on your hike.
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn: Lounge in the hammocks by the water and look at the stars. Walk on the path in the garden. Relax in the whirlpool tub in your room. Snuggle by the fire. Eat a delicious breakfast served by joyful innkeepers. From the moment you step inside the door, Lookout Point is a little slice of paradise designed to pamper guests with a peaceful retreat.
- Arlington Park: See the hot springs as they flow into the fountain in Arlington Park. The green space in front makes for a lovely setting for an afternoon of reading under the shade of a tree. With the Superior Brewery next door, you could make it an afternoon adventure!
- Carriage Ride through Downtown: Horse-drawn carriage rides are always a lovely option for a bit of romance. Ride through the historic district and recreate some of the most romantic moments of all time. You can snuggle up and take in the sights with your beloved.
If you would like to add a stay at our Hot Springs Bed & Breakfast to your romantic getaway this month, you can reserve your stay online or call (501) 525.6155. We wish you all the joy of family and friends during the Month of Love!