Each day, guests ask for suggestions for good lunch spots at restaurants in Hot Springs Arkansas. While the list is long, we narrowed the choices to our top five favorites:
- Cafe 1217— fresh ingredients prepared from scratch with naturally beautiful presentation, in a casual and friendly atmosphere. The menu changes monthly.
- Java Primo–fresh coffee roasted in Arkansas, featuring brunch and lunch specialties. The fresh salads, wraps and paninis are exceptional. Top it off with a scrumptious homemade dessert.
- J & S Italian Villa— great Italian fare presents a wonderful aroma as you enter the lovely restaurant. Simply delicious with superb service.
- Rolando’s Nuevo Latino Restaurante–mouth-watering Latin American food mixed with southern hospitality. The murals are hand carved by Rolando! Yummy and charming.
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn–lunch available for our lodging guests with the absolute best scenery in Hot Springs. Delicious and simple fare of organic salads or freshly prepared sandwiches. Dine by the waterfall, or we’ll pack a picnic lunch in a custom backpack ready for you to enjoy anywhere.
Makes me hungry just thinking about it! Of course, we’d love to have you stay at our Hot Springs bed & breakfast, where we’re always glad to help with any decisions for great dining while you’re here.