Fall Foliage Package
From $527 (depending upon room selection)
Arkansas, and particularly the Hot Springs area, provides stunning fall foliage. As of November 1, the colors are just beginning to turn vibrant yellows, reds, and oranges. From beautiful drives, gorgeous hiking trails, and unique views from the water you’ll enjoy the simple joys of autumn. Usually the colors are best from late October through Thanksgiving, however Mother Nature does not provide a schedule for us to follow.
Take advantage of discounted November rates!
- 2 nights
- Hearty homemade breakfast
- Admission for two to Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Admission for two to the 21-story Mountain Tower
- Loaded Lookout Point lunch backpack, for you to take home
- complimentary use of our canoe
- Two steel water bottles
- Daily Innkeepers’ reception with appetizers, dessert, wine and tea
Drive a hybrid to Lookout Point and receive a $10 discount per night, Sunday – Thursday. You reduce your carbon impact, and Lookout Point thanks you by putting $$ in your tank.
May not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Mighty Military Discount
In appreciation for ongoing service to our country, all active duty men and women serving in the armed forces receive a 10% discount off the room rates Sunday through Thursday nights.