The Hot Springs area, with multiple lakes and the Ouachita Mountains, provides fantastic fun for outdoor and active people!
Two Lakes, Three Nights, Price 1,004-1,418
Just as the name implies, explore two lakes two ways, and enjoy three relaxing nights at the inn. Kayak with a professional guide on Lake Ouachita for 4-5 hours, explore the islands, and enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by your guide. (Owners Ray & Kristie personally experienced kayaking Lake Ouachita with theses guides: they’re fantastic!)
For lake number two, enjoy Lake Hamilton on the inn’s canoe. We’ll pack a special picnic lunch for you, plus you take home the cool loaded souvenir backpack.
- 4-5 hour guided kayak trip for two on Lake Ouachita
- three nights in a luxuriously comfortable room of Lookout Point
- breakfast for two each day
- two lunches for two
- canoe for paddling around Lake Hamilton
- souvenir backpack
- souvenir water bottles
- afternoon Innkeepers Reception each day
- all the great inn amenities
Waterfalls & Picnic Package rates from 796-1,210 (dependent on room selection)
When you are in Arkansas, adventure is everywhere. Arkansas offers some of the most beautiful areas to explore including: waterfalls, mountains, rivers, forests, lakes and parks. Now you can explore all of these gorgeous places with the newest Lookout Point package, the “Waterfalls & Picnic Package.”
This packages includes:
- map to the best waterfalls
- admission to Garvan Woodland Gardens, Hot Springs’ very own world-class botanical garden
- Lookout Point way cool backpack stocked with picnic fixings, plates, silverware
- Picnic lunch and wine. As a memory of your adventure, the awesome backpack is yours to take home with you.Call the inn (501-525-6155) to reserve your Waterfalls & Picnic Package, or book online, and start enjoying nature now.
Hole Lot of Fun Golf (from 535)
The Hot Springs area features beautiful yet challenging golf courses. Let us book your tee times, provide a map, and simplify your trip.
- 2 nights accommodations (double occupancy) at Lookout Point
- 2 rounds of golf, including cart, at choice of 3 beautiful and challenging golf courses (18 holes of golf for 2 persons)
- Golf towel
- 2 souvenir Titleist golf balls and tees
- Hearty breakfast each morning
- Afternoon dessert with complimentary wine/tea
- Bottled water