Our Thanksgiving feast alone is worth the drive to Hot Springs! Add a few nights stay at the inn, and you’ve created a fabulous and relaxing holiday for giving thanks. Chef Eve (our personal chef for private dinners) creates a magical meal, including:
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Croutons and Shredded Parmesan
- Harvest Salad with Corn, Cukes, & Almonds with Poppyseed Dressing
- Pear Nectar Glazed Roast Turkey on Scallion Redskin Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Orange Cranberry Relish
- Savory Blue Cheese Bread Pudding with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Apple Dumplings with Spiced Cream and Pumpkin Petit Fours
- Wine available for purchase by the glass or bottle, (or bring your own bottle)
My mouth is watering as I type the menu!!! Our Thanksgiving Dinner will be served at 5:00pm, and until November 15, reservations are available only for our lodging guests. After November 15, if any spaces remain available we will accept reservations from non-lodging guests.
Of course, we’ve designed a Thanksgiving Package around the feast. In addition to the dinner, the package includes: 3 nights at the inn, gourmet breakfast each morning, admission for two to Garvan Garden’s Lights on the Landscape, a bottle of French sparkling wine in your room, and 1/2 dozen chocolate covered strawberries.
Give us a call to reserve your place for Thanksgiving, 501.525.6155. We hope to see you soon!