With Valentine’s Day around the corner, romance is on our mind more than ever. Hot Springs has great restaurants, gorgeous views, and a wide variety of activities, so we have narrowed down our Top 5 Favorite Romantic Spots in the area to help you plan a romantic getaway.
5. Grand Promenade – A brick walkway that runs parallel to downtown, the promenade offers gorgeous views of the historic district. Feel free to walk the length, linger on some benches for some conversation, or take the stairs down to the street. Keep the conversation going by enjoying a cup of coffee or tea at Kollective just down the street!
4. Luna Bella – This Italian restaurant has been a fan favorite of our guests for many years. It has incredible food, a great wine list, and a romantic atmosphere. You will love every moment, from the service to the tiramisu.
3. Garvan Woodland Gardens – There is nothing more romantic than flowers, and this botanical garden has acres of them! Take a walk through the blooms, perhaps with a picnic packed, and take a few hours to enjoy each other.
2. Couples Massage at Quapaw Baths – This historic bathhouse is so luxurious you will feel your troubles melt away. We particularly recommend the couple’s private bath and massage.
1. Lookout Point Inn – Gorgeous views of Lake Hamilton await you at the Inn, as well as whirlpool tubs, gourmet breakfast, and luxurious linens. Let the Innkeepers pamper you during your tranquil, romantic getaway.
Are you ready to plan your romantic getaway to Hot Springs AR? You can reserve your stay at our Arkansas Bed & Breakfast online or call 501.525.6155 for more information (or help planning!).