At Lookout Point, we provide comprehensive pampering and concierge services. Which means that we make dining suggestions every day. Fortunately, Hot Springs enjoys a multitude of really good restaurants!
Here’s our FAVORITE FIVE and WHY we love them:
1. Luna Bella. Fabulous food, artfully and freshly prepared by a top-notch chef, in a lovely setting. Added bonus: very convenient and close to Lookout Point. Type of food: Italian American Fusion. Try: pear endive salad or buttery scallops.
2. Bohemia. Described as continental cuisine, and located north of the historic downtown in a funky building. Chef/owner really cares about his food. Try: Petit Jean lamb (local).
3. Central Park Fusion. Located in the historic downtown, featuring world class dining. Type of food: fusion from around the globe. Try: one of their steaks. Note: nice decor but can get quite loud on busy nights.
4. Rolando’s. Downtown. Check out their outdoor dining option, tucked into the side of a mountain, with live music in the evenings. Type of food: nuevo Latino. Try: the cubano platter.
5. J & S Italian Villa. Great views of the lake from this friendly restaurant. Bonus: piano bar with live entertainment, plus it’s close to the inn. Type of food: Italian. Try: chicken verona.
Of course, we’ll be delighted to make reservations for you when you are enjoying a great stay at our Hot Springs B&B/ inn!