- No Sweat, Literally. In cooler weather, you don’t have to worry about make up sweating off your face. And those overcast days mean that your photos will be void of all squinting eyes.
- Romantic Atmosphere. What says romantic evening more than a glass of wine while sitting by the fire? If you stay at Lookout Point for your honeymoon, you can enjoy complimentary wine at the Innkeeper’s Reception. You can drink that wine by the fire in the living room or within the comfort of your own room.
- Gorgeous Winter Themes. Take advantage of the frosty temperatures and warm up the color scheme for your wedding with gorgeous jewel tones. Or you can give your event a frosted, glamorous appeal with silver accents, white table cloths, and light blue accents. Bonus, these colors are flattering on nearly all skin types, making your event pristine in photographs.
- Holiday Event. Take advantage of the time off that your friends and family have for the holidays and make your event one to remember. Not only will your guests love having another meaningful occasion to attend during the holidays, but it means that they will always remember the date of your event!
- Save money. The lowest lodging rates of the year can be found in winter months, making your dream of an extended honeymoon a reality. One other advantage of having a winter wedding includes saving money on decorations, since most establishments are already beautifully decorated for the season. These things mean that your budget can stretch further, and that is always exciting.
If you would like to know more about lakeside weddings at our Hot Springs Bed & Breakfast, you can request more information online or call 501.525.6155. We would love to help you plan your celebration!