Here are the top five reasons to have a small wedding:
5. Freedom to customize: With a small guest list, you are free to customize every aspect of your wedding to reflect the two of you! Plus, if you are into DIY (and Pinterest, like we are), a small wedding is the perfect place to unleash your creative juices with crafty projects.
4. More “wow” for less money: One of the top reasons that couples often have small weddings is to save money; but for those that would like to have all the bells and whistles, a smaller guest list means that your money stretches farther. At our Hot Springs bed and breakfast, that includes the added benefit of an experienced wedding coordinator, who makes sure that your day is beautiful, personal, and stress-free.
3. Creative venue options: With less guests, you can take advantage of picturesque spots that accommodate smaller numbers—from outside weddings with exotic destinations and gorgeous scenery, to restaurants, museums, and bed and breakfasts, and everything in between. To see some beautiful photos of weddings performed lakeside, look at our gallery.
2. Intimate atmosphere: A smaller wedding means you get to spend more time with your guests, welcoming them into the bigger picture of your marriage.
1. Focus on marriage: The best part of a small wedding is that the focal point is on the connection that will make your marriage the center of your life. Small weddings celebrate that inner circle of friends and family that keep you, as a couple, united.