6. Tea making set: Make every cup of tea the best with quality loose-leaf tea, a hand-thrown ceramic mug, and a tea pot that guarantees you’ll never have leaves swirling in your cup. You can find all of these items in the Lookout Point Gift Shop, or you can go one step further and buy loose-leaf tea from local favorites, Java Primo.
5. Gift Certificates to Local Highlights: The Spa City area has a lot for friends and family to explore, no matter the season. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Luna Bella. Dig for crystals or zipline over a quartz mine at Ron Coleman Mining. Explore scientific mysteries at Mid-America Museum. The possibilities are endless, and gift certificates to any of these would be a fantastic gift for loved ones.
4. 8 Broads Cookbook: Hot off the presses, the 8 Broads Cookbook is a gift that keeps giving inspiration year-round. We’re not trying to give you any spoilers, but there is great food just waiting to be made from these recipes. To add an extra special element, try making a dessert recipe from the book and packaging it with the book for the gift. Yum!
3. Extended Passes: Season passes for 2015 are on sale for Magic Springs; it’s a family-friendly park with a water park and a lively concert series that you’ll definitely want to enjoy with your friends and family! As always we also recommend a Garvan Gardens membership, since the botanical gardens are gorgeous year-round.
2. Local Art: Let your loved ones keep the flavor of Hot Springs with them year round by investing in local art pieces. You can enjoy the watercolors by our own Innkeeper, Robin, or get a handcrafted wooden bowl or sculpture from Forest Path Gallery. Your friends and family will delight in these keepsakes for years to come!
1. Day at the Spa: Hot Springs National Park is known as Spa City for a reason! Give your loved one the gift of absolute relaxation when you present a gift certificate to Quapaw Baths & Spa, Living Wellness, or Chrysalis Day Spa. For a special presentation, have a stocking full of bath products (like the glorious ones found in our gift shop) to accompany the certificate.
As always, the best gift for the holidays is time with family and friends. If you’d like to consider Lookout Point as a venue for that quality relaxation time, you can reserve your stay online or call 501.525.6155 for more information.