One of my favorite times of year is quickly approaching. Cooler days and the beauty of the fall season bring such a refreshing change of pace. The break from the heat itself increases my energy level and makes me want to be outside enjoying the splendor that autumn brings.
To honor the season we’ve prepared a “Leaves, Lakes and Waterfalls Package”, to encourage you to take a break and come spend a few days with at Lookout Point. Enjoy the colorful foliage in the Ouachita Mountains and the serenity on Lake Hamilton. The ducks, geese and birds are plentiful during the season and fascinating to watch in the early morning or late afternoon as they prepare for their migration.
With the cooler breezes and the gorgeous leaves comes a sense of relaxation and slowing of pace to let your spirits soar and your mind slow down. The great hiking trails leading to some awe-inspiring waterfalls are picturesque during this time of year.
Our “Leaves, Lakes and Waterfalls” package includes (avail Oct 1-Nov 30):
- 3 nights at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, recently named one of the top 10 B&B/Inns in the U.S. by Trip Advisor for 2012
- Spectacular lake view from every room
- Map to the best hikes, with waterfalls as the destination
- Souvenir Picnic Backpack loaded with hearty lunch, wine, plates, and more
- Admission for 2, Garvan Woodland Gardens
- 90-minute boat tour of Lake Hamilton with Lookout Point’s “Capt. Ray” (thru Nov 2)
- Admission for 2, 21-story Mountain Tower
- Private couples’ thermal mineral bath at the Quapaw Bathouse & Spa
Because this is such a popular time at the inn, make your reservations early @ 501.525.6155 and spend time looking forward to your fabulous fall escape.