If you are one of the many couples who recently became engaged this Valentine’s, you are beginning to make plans for your wedding day. I invite you to picture a different image for your wedding. Rather than spending $25,000 (an average price tag for a typical wedding) and reeling from the stress of the event, you might want to consider a beautiful alternative.
- a stress free day, with the details handled by a professional wedding coordinator and customized for you
- you are surrounded by your closest friends and family–a small, intimate group that loves you
- you get married in a beautiful garden at the lakeside, with Mother Nature providing the music and backdrop
- save tens of thousands of dollars! You can put that money towards a home, or education, or simply avoid going into debt.
- perhaps you might want to elope, and then have a reception back at home. This option also saves lots of money, but you still have the big party with all your friends and extended family.
At our extraordinary Hot Springs wedding venue, you’ll receive our total attention and professional services. We offer a variety of wedding packages, from a simple elopement to the extraordinary Diamond Wedding Package. Our specialty is weddings for up to 25 persons. This is a fabulous alternative to production-style weddings.
To speak to our wedding coordinator, give us a call at 501.525.6155. Or submit a request for proposal, and we’ll get back with you quickly.
Congratulations to all engaged couples planning a wedding!