Hot Springs National Park is known for a myriad of things–from art galleries and bathhouses to hiking trails and gorgeous gardens. But one of the gems in the city’s crown is the night life on Bathhouse Row.
Here are some of our favorite spots downtown:
- Superior Bathhouse Brewery – The brewery is perfect for starting your evening out. They have delicious appetizers (try the Buffalo Chicken Dip!) and craft beer made on site.
- The Ohio Club – Across the street from the brewery, this historic bar has great cheeseburgers and a wonderful atmosphere. Plus, there’s often live blues music.
- Maxine’s – This whiskey bar has a drink menu influenced by writers and movies, and it’s a long one. There are tasty drinks to be experienced, some outside seating for you to enjoy, and often live music for your entertainment.
- Copper Penny Pub – This is a very casual environment, with sports on the televisions and live music played by the front door. The pub fare is classic with a twist (there is tarragon in the Ranch dip, for example), and they have a good list of imported beers on the menu.
- Rolando’s Speakeasy – Step back in time and enjoy classic drinks and costumes. It’s an experience you won’t want to miss.
If you would like to experience Hot Springs AR Nightlife, reserve a stay at Lookout Point. The Innkeeper’s Reception in the afternoon would be the perfect start to an evening on the town. You can reserve your stay online or call 501.525.6155 for more information.