Known for performing and visual arts, Hot Springs Arkansas presents live musical events to bring gratitude and joy to your holiday spirit! All of these events are held at the Anthony Chapel, Garvan Woodland Gardens. Here’s our Top Ten favs:
- The Muses “Voices of Angels” concert, December 13. Spectacular! If you can only attend one Christmas concert, this is it. We love The Muses so much that we are a small sponsor of this event.
- Classics in the Chapel. Be inspired with piano and vocal classics, December 2.
- Village Chorale Holiday Concert, December 1. You’ll feel the Christmas gratitude.
- Fun City Chorus, a talented barbershop quartet brings great fun on December 7.
5. Ringers of Hope Handbell Choir, a student group from the Ouachita Academy in Amity presents a musical extravaganza including handbells, strings and vocals. December 8.
6. Nutcracker Excerpts, present by Hot Springs Children’s Dance Theatre Company. Who doesn’t love seeing talented and cheerful children perform this classic? November 29.
7. Village Chorale Holiday Concert, with holiday inspired songs on December 1.
8. Hot Springs Flute Ensemble presents “Christmas Around the World” December 21.
9. Village Strings Christmas Concert performs a variety of holiday favorites on December 9.
10. Crystal Chimes Barbershop Chorus celebrates the season on December 15.
Most concerts are free, some have a small charge. Check online for full details.