The newest trends for foodies everywhere to explore is food trucks. There are several in Hot Springs National Park that delight visitors–a few not far from the Inn–and the Farmers Market has decided to highlight these gems every Friday until October 31.
The lineup for the trucks will change a bit each month, but they are stationed for long hours in the market to cater to the lunch and dinner crowds downtown.
The food trucks being featured in Food Truck Friday Hot Springs AR this month are:
- Bionic Grasshopper, serving wraps, sandwiches, and salads.
- Flossie’s Funnel Cakes, offering carnival fare.
- Its Gud Fud, which partners with local farmers to feature gluten, chemical, and hormone-free areas, crepes, and salads.
- Kristina’s Hawaiian Shaved Ice & Fruit Smoothies, showcases locally grown fruits in freshly made products.
- LA Taco, serves up authentic Latin food creations.
- New Orleans Style Shaved Ice, cooling things down with a summer favorite and yummy flavors.
- Next Level Barbecue, a tasty summer treat.
- Solfood Catering, highlighting vegan goodness for the lunch crowd.
During the lunch crowd, from 11am-1pm, you can be entertained by Mike Fraz, a New Orleans jazz and blues artist. For those exploring during the 5-7:30pm dinner crowd, you can listen to the rock stylings of Two Lane Backdrop.
Food Truck Fridays: A Farm to Fender Event is designed to be family friendly, so bring your lawn chairs, family, friends, dogs on leashes, and bug spray. This is a series you will want to be a part of!