Cooking Classes in 2016 Include Lots of Instruction and Fun
We’ve had such a great time at the Lookout Point Inn Cooking School sharing our love of cooking with the wonderful people who’ve attended our classes. I’m not sure who has more fun, the staff or the attendees. We have a great line-up this year for our Cooking School starting in February and continuing through November.
The 2016 line-up includes:
- Saturday, Feb. 6 Best of the 8 Broads in the Kitchen, Part 1, with guest Chef Joyce Schulte from Seattle, one of the 8 Broads!
- Saturday, April 23 Marinades, Grilling and Smoking Great Meat with Robby Theodore & Ray Rosset
- Monday, June 27 Old Fashioned Cooking in Memory of Lula Barnes with guest Larie Engles
- Monday, July 25 Cooking with Kids
- Saturday, Sept. 24 Everything Bread: from Yeast to Sweet! With guest chef Kathryn White
- Saturday, Nov. 12 Cheesecake Heaven with cheesecake queen Tiffany Wilson
If you love to cook and you’re always eager to learn more or if you are just beginning to learn to cook, you’ll take away a lot of new ideas and skills from spending time with us at Cooking School. We have a few guest instructors this year including two of the 8 Broads in the Kitchen, mh master griller son-in-law Robby Theodore and Ray, and my good friend Larie Engles. Of course, I will be presenting/sharing all of the Cooking Schools along with the guest chefs.
Cooking School is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more detailed information check our website. The classes fill quickly so register early. Attendees who are also guests at the Inn get a discount on Cooking School.
Staying at the Inn enhances the joy of attending the Cooking School. We have luxurious rooms all with a view of Lake Hamilton, scrumptious breakfasts, a wonderful staff who enjoy sharing their knowledge about Hot Springs and a gathering in the afternoon with refreshments and a chance to meet other guests. Make room reservations online or give us a call at 501.525.6155 and we’ll be glad to assist you. ~ Kristie Rosset
Note: Cooking School costs $70 per person ($60 if staying at the inn), payable at time of reservation for the Cooking School. Full refund offered if cancelled at least 7 days before the school.