Spring has sprung, which means it’s the perfect time of year to appreciate the strong women in your life! Mother’s Day is around the corner, and it has us thinking of what we value most in holiday celebrations–time spent together with family and friends. With the busy lives we all lead, Mother’s Day has the opportunity to be a day set aside for laughing, talking, and making new memories.
One way that we show our appreciation for all the hard work the women in our lives accomplish is to give them gifts. From the homemade to the big picture items, we have a few suggestions for Mother’s Day gifts for you!
5. Spa Day – Treat her to a day completely focused on pampering her! Whether you give her a spa basket (like the one in the Lookout Point gift shop) or you take her for a massage, it is sure to be a day she appreciates completely!
4. Lookout Point Cooking Classes – Give her the gift of creativity and laughter with a gift certificate to attend the Lookout Point Cooking School! Kristie will make her feel welcome, and she’ll leave with new knowledge and new friends.
3. Gifts in a Jar – Jars are easy to make personal and cute; plus, the gifts travel and store easily! Some of our favorites include bath salts, cookie mix, hot chocolate mix, and pedicure-in-a-jar.
2. Trip to Lookout Point Inn – Our Hot Springs bed & breakfast is the perfect getaway for the women in your life, with a gorgeous garden by the lake and gourmet breakfast each morning. She can explore the many fun activities in Hot Springs while she’s here!
1. Gift Certificate – A gift certificate for a stay at our Arkansas b&b, or to attend one of our cooking classes, will give her the flexibility to enjoy Mother’s Day with family and enjoy personal time later.
If you’d like to experience this sanctuary along the edge of Lake Hamilton, you can reserve your stay online or call 501.525.6155 for more information. Gourmet breakfast and gorgeous views await you!